Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Notes on Hamlet


It was a most definite plot twist when Hamlet killed Polonius. I really didn't see that coming. I've been finding it difficult to follow along with the story when I'm reading it by myself. I really have to have someone who will help me clarify what exactly is going on. And then I read the remix's and those really helped me comprehend what was going on in those particular scenes. I'm all for collaboration when I can get it. I have a feeling things are going to become ugly near the end of Act IV. Hamlet is growing more impatient for the death of his uncle, I can feel it. But with death comes patience so hopefully he hasn't gone really mad with bloodlust or revenge. But the plot has taken some unsuspecting twists that I'm enjoying so far in the play. I have a feeling things are about to go downhill for Hamlet when he takes his revenge too far. How? I'm not sure. But the feeling is still there...

No comments:

Post a Comment