Wednesday, February 20, 2013

I Am Here


Man, it seems as though all of my posts have just been towards literary terms. Well, time to mix it up a little. (I apologize for this late post) My SMART goal focuses on having confidence in myself for when I head down south to go to college. I'm also going to work on an animation that is probably going to take a long time. I just want to make it short and simple, but I'm not sure if it will turn out how I want it to turn out. The worst part is that I haven't even started on it, so I have a lot of catching up to do on my senior project AND all of the posts I was supposed to have already posted on my blog but haven't. I chalk it up to being lazy and being the biggest procrastinator the world has ever seen. How I've survived this far boggles my mind because I don't feel as though I've accomplished much this semester. I honestly hate that feeling of being behind on my work. It sucks. However, I'm going to do my best to redeem myself and try to get things done. Lord knows how many Happy Days episodes I've seen by now...

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate your honesty and can relate to the feeling of not wanting to fall behind. You are missing the BOB I post but your work on literary terms have been outstanding. I look forward to seeing more from you and also that animation you plan on working on.

    ReplyDelete