Sunday, March 3, 2013

Senior Project Test 1: Lip Sync

Ta-Daaaa!! Alright, so it's not the most incredible thing you've ever seen. In fact, it doesn't look like much. This took me about three hours to make. A five second video took THREE HOURS. So imagine a three to five minute video. Must take a long time. Getting to know my CS6 program is like trying to deactivate a bomb. It's complex and takes a lot of time trying to learn all the key components. This would have taken less time if I had known everything I needed to know. This is my first test run. For now on, I'm going to create short videos demonstrating movement, sound, lip sync, background, combinations of all of them, etc. Remember, animating something takes a long time, so don't expect me to come up with a full episode of Spongebob or something like that. I'm going to do my best, though. Also, sorry if the audio sounds like crap. I realize now that I'm not the best voice actor. That's why I'm collaborating with those who want to voice act, suggest ideas for a cartoon, and script writing. I also want to apologize for not posting anything in a long time. I'm very behind. I'm gunna try and catch up. :) Hope you enjoyed this!

No comments:

Post a Comment