Sunday, March 17, 2013

Senior Project Test 2: Motion

Again, it's not much. I wasn't exactly going for qaulity when I was making this. I was just testing movement. I'm very curious as to how it works. I'll look at animated movies such as Disney and Dreamworks and say to myself, "How on Earth do they make those characters move so fluently?" Even in Wreck it Ralph the game characters move as they would in their game. It boggles the mind. This took me several days only becuase I wasn't working on it the entire time and I would have finished it earlier, but I got caught up in other school work. Anyway, I'm sorry if it looks like crap, but the next thing I'll work on will look better than this. I think the next thing I'll move onto next will be movement AND audio. I'll spice it up somehow. Okay, until next time! :)

2 comments:

  1. Referring to your description on YouTube, CS6 what? CS6 only refers to edition of the program. Are you using Adobe Flash?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm using Adobe Flash CS6. I'm familiarizing myself with Adobe programs. Sorry I'm replying so late; it just shows how often I check my blog. If you have any suggestions about the program, please share because you tend to know more about editing programs than I do.

    ReplyDelete