Thursday, January 10, 2013

What's In This For ME?


Well, I've finally come to terms that I am in fact going to go to Fullerton. I, at least, want to go there. They  have a great animation program and I do love acting and singing so I think I'll fit in just fine.  My goal, really, is to gain my own personal trust on my future. I'm VERY self conscientious about where my future is heading. I live in the past too often. And so I'm hoping that this class will help me see the success that I envision every time I look at a Disney movie, Dreamwork, and Pixar. I want to BE a part of that very much. The AP test is a step towards the knowledge I'll gain in college. I just need to excel in my essays and specifically comprehend what I am reading. Last year was a disaster in the AP exam and I don't want to repeat that ever again. Oh, this semester I'm going to shape up and do my best in this class while gaining personal information about myself that was never revealed before in my other classes. :) I'm already starting to feel the awesome passion rise inside me just thinking about my future...

No comments:

Post a Comment